Industrial Design, BSD / May 2011
Arizona State University
Origami Owl / Chandler, AZ / (888) 491-0331 / March 2014-May 2015
Product Designer, Research and Development
- Research, concept & development of jewelry, wearable/functional products & support merchandise.
- Created concept sketches, 2D renderings, 3D models, prototypes & technical drawings.
- Communicated with vendors to finalize product development.
Elixir Industries / Mesa, AZ / (480)526-0206 / March 2012-October 2013
CAD Production Designer and Programmer
- Utilized Solidworks to create 3D models & technical drawings for the production of sheet metal parts.
- Developed and maintained document control system for production documents.
- Programmed parts for production on laser cutter and turret.
Taser International / Scottsdale, AZ / (480) 905-2000 / July 2011-November 2011
Industrial Design Contractor
- Supported engineering team in the design and development of the Axon Flex product line.
- Utilized Solidworks to design and develop parts to prepare for 3D prototypes.
- Prepared 2D artwork and technical information in Illustrator for supporting printed materials.
PIMA Plastics / Tempe, AZ / (480)444-9671 / May 2010-August 2010
Industrial Design Intern
- Participated in brainstorming & ideation sessions with clients.
- Performed market research of existing products.
- Created concept sketches and Solidworks models to develop plastic injection molded products.
- Worked as primary and secondary operator on injection molding machines.
ASU Graduate & Professional Student Association / Tempe, AZ / (480)727-9870 / August 2008-May 2011
Student Worker II
- Directed phone calls & visitors, maintained files & performed data entry.
- Maintained unit documents such as personnel records, budget data, and financial records.
Mac & PC
*Click here to download my resume and references.